北京快乐8软件:Cybersecurity Examination Specialist
北京快乐8官方走势图 www.hl747.com Department: Compliance
Location: New York, NY
Travel Requirements: 20-30%
Job ID: 263
Description: The Cybersecurity Examination Specialist will support NFA's Futures and OTC Derivatives Compliance departments' cybersecurity regulatory program by monitoring Member activities through examinations, investigations and surveillance. The goal of monitoring is to enable NFA to keep abreast of significant cybersecurity developments with Members and across the industry.
- Periodically perform analysis of Member information systems security policies (ISSP) and procedures.
- Evaluate fitness of Member ISSP and procedures on the nature of Member operations and risk exposure.
- Participate in cybersecurity elements of examinations by reviewing Members' compliance with their own policies and procedures.
- Develop familiarity with NFA examination, monitoring and investigative techniques, as well as relevant rules and regulations with which Members are required to comply.
- Review examination findings to ensure written documentation meets NFA's standards.
- Communicate findings to Members, including alternatives for corrective action.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-oriented or computer science field
- Working knowledge of common IT security regulations and standards, such as ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002, FISMA, SANS, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and NIST Special Security Publications and AICPA SOC2 required
- Three or more years of experience conducting security control assessments or IT audits
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and other applicable certifications preferred
- Understanding of network computing hardware, software applications, change management, and a willingness to stay at the forefront of security developments
- Ability to apply the appropriate level of professional skepticism
- Ability to apply strategic, innovative and creative thinking to assist in the development best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate cybersecurity-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.