北京快乐8官方走势图 www.hl747.com Department: General Counsel
Location: Chicago, IL
Travel Requirements: N/A
Job ID: 254
Description: The Staff Attorney will provide legal advice, representation for NFA, and support NFA's efforts to provide the most efficient and effective regulatory environment possible.
- Assist attorneys in working with Compliance staff on NFA investigations and the preparation of disciplinary cases.
- Assist attorneys in working with Registration staff on cases concerning fitness investigations for registration and membership.
- Provide general legal services to NFA staff, including the protection of NFA's intellectual property rights and confidential corporate information.
- Collaborate with Members and Committees on regulatory matters, including the refinement or development of NFA rules or policies.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials for NFA's Board of Directors and Committees.
- Serve as counsel to NFA's hearing panels for disciplinary and registration cases.
- Conduct legal research to support NFA's regulatory initiatives.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois or another state with the ability to be admitted in the Illinois State Bar
- Knowledge of the Commodity Exchange Act and CFTC regulations
- Knowledge of entities that engage in futures and/or OTC derivatives products
- Proven legal research and writing skills
NFA offers a generous and flexible benefits package that allows employees to balance work and life.
By actively engaging in the development of our employees, NFA has further enhanced our culture and advancement of our employees, which drives our success.
Meet NFA's employees and learn about their career progression.
NFA believes caring for the health and wellness of our employees and bettering our communities to promote the pursuit of excellence in our employees work.